Just released a major update with a ton of new features, changes, bug fixes, and more.
Here's the changelog:
- Split "timer_set" into "timer" and "timer_ms", so it's now possible to use both real-time and frame-based timers together.
- Added "timer_trigger".
- Added "timer_get_time".
- Added "timer_get_type".
- Added "timer_set_multiplier".
- Added "timer_get_multiplier".
- Added "wait".
- Added a new global variable called "current_frames".
- Renamed "timer_pause" to "timer_set_paused" for better consistency.
- Changed some of the argument names.
- Fixed some mistakes with the comments, and tweaked them in general.
- Adjusted the code a bit.
- Fixed a few issues with timers not getting destroyed properly when a room ends.
- Added the API Reference.
That's right, there is a brand new API Reference! It's essentially a list of available functions with descriptions about what they do and how to use them.
Get WalrusTimer - GameMaker Studio 2.3
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.