I've updated the library with some tweaks, to make it a bit more useful in more practical cases.
Here's the full changelog:
- Added support for up to 16 arguments instead of 1.
- The functions will now run in the instance the timer was created in.
- If the instance cannot be found by the time the timer ends, the timer will get destroyed without running any code.
- You don't have to manually declare timers as persistent anymore, it now depends on the instance running the timer.
- Slightly updated the example.
If you guys have any suggestions, or anything of that sort, don't be afraid to send them to me.
Get WalrusTimer - GameMaker Studio 2.3
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.